You are here
Journyx Announces New Webinar Series Line-Up with Timely Topics Led By Industry Experts
AUSTIN, TEXAS (June 13, 2012) – Journyx today announces new topics and presenters in its popular webinar series, all offered free of charge. Industry experts offer practical tips in these 30-minute webinars which are offered each week. Attendees can choose from topics including government contract success, Microsoft Dynamics, strategic partnerships, economic recovery, and more.
New webinar titles include:
Mastermind the GSA Schedule Process
- Government contracting is an incredibly competitive field, so prospective contractors need all the help they can get. The General Services Administration (GSA) Schedules program mimics the buying process in the commercial realm, so commercial businesses can obtain a contract with easily understood rules and regulations. That being said, it is important to understand the process of becoming a GSA vendor so that your business can propose enticing value while reaping maximum profits. This informative webinar will go into detail regarding what exactly a GSA schedule entails, who buys from it, and how you can obtain a contract to serve your “most-favored customers.” Presented by Ilene Giles, founder & CEO, Procurement Source Solutions
Handshake Strategy™: How Strategic Alliances Can Grow Your Business
- Strategic partnerships and alliances have existed as long as there have been businesses. They can be as simple as having a mentor to as complex as creating a joint venture. They operate internally between departments as well as externally. Statistics show 60% fail but having one is critical to career and business success. Handshake Strategy™ provides an effective process for finding, choosing, and managing the right type of alliance for your success. Presented by Jan Triplett, Ph.D. CEO, Business Success Center
The Keys To Government Grants for Technology Startups
- The Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Program was created thirty years ago to provide small businesses access to federal agency research and development (R&D) projects. Eleven federal agencies provide over $2 billion of grants every year in a competitive proposal process that funds innovative R&D on projects that support the agency’s mission. The SBIR is, in fact, the ONLY federal grant program that supports startup businesses on a merit basis. Only 10% of the applications get funded, so with the intense level of competition to win a proposal, it’s important to carefully consider the necessary steps it takes to get there. This webinar will help you identify whether the SBIR Program is appropriate for your business. We’ll discuss the “When, Why, and How of SBIR Funding” and discuss each of the federal agencies, who provides the funding, and exactly the kind of projects they fund. Presented by Fred Patterson, “The SBIR Coach®”
Own the Economic Process – Tips On How To Shield Your Business From The Next Financial Downturn
The economic “meltdown” has reminded entrepreneurs and businesses just how exposed they are to external market forces. What came into harsher focus was how entirely dependent the business “engine” has become on the availability of credit. When access to financing becomes impaired, the flow of money – and ultimately, commerce, -- is dramatically slowed. But what if your organization could be less dependent on external sources when in need of quick liquidity? What if you could maintain enough control of your economic environment to facilitate your own flow of capital? This webinar, presented by David E. Brown, partner at Foundation Finance, will cover:
- The availability of “financing” and how it impacts business every day
- How to leverage limited resources to maximize financial security and control
- Tips to minimize risks from external forces
- The economic “meltdown” has reminded entrepreneurs and businesses just how exposed they are to external market forces. What came into harsher focus was how entirely dependent the business “engine” has become on the availability of credit. When access to financing becomes impaired, the flow of money – and ultimately, commerce, -- is dramatically slowed. But what if your organization could be less dependent on external sources when in need of quick liquidity? What if you could maintain enough control of your economic environment to facilitate your own flow of capital? This webinar, presented by David E. Brown, partner at Foundation Finance, will cover:
Using Journyx Project Time Tracking to Get the Most Out of Microsoft Dynamics
- Journyx provides the tools you need to manage your project time entry process thoroughly and efficiently from start to finish. Journyx software provides out-of-the-box customization and data validation options that ensure your employees can enter time quickly and accurately. Automatic reminders, late notices and multi-level approvals ensure that timesheets are completed and reviewed in a timely and complete manner. Robust reporting allows you to analyze your project cost accounting data in both your browser and dynamic Excel-based pivot tables. In this webinar you will see how Journyx Accountlink for Microsoft Dynamics allows you to populate your Journyx system with your Dynamics data during implementation and provides tools for keeping your Journyx site up-to-date for future changes in Dynamics. Presented by Meredith Zachritz, director of product management, Journyx, Inc.
To gain access to registration information, a webinar event calendar, an archive of past webinars and to learn more about the presenters, go to http://journyx.com/library/webinars/listing.
About Journyx, Inc.
Journyx automates payroll, billing and cost accounting while easing management of employee time and expenses, and provides confidence that all resources are utilized correctly and completely. Founded in 1996, Journyx helps customers of every possible size maximize their profitability and productivity. Customers include Crate&Barrel, Schlumberger, Big Brothers Big Sisters, Callaway Golf and Honeywell.
• Online: http://journyx.com/
• Blog: http://journyx.com/blog
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/journyx
• LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/journyx-inc
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/journyxinc
• YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/journyx
# # #