You are here
We have many informative webinars available for you to view at your convenience. These range in topics from Microsoft Dynamics to hiring the right talent to winning a government contract. Check out all of our free on-demand webinars.
Journyx understands the needs of professional staffing firms and created a totally customized solution with a flexible billing structure to handle a changing remote workforce.
In this webinar, we will discuss everything that is included in our Journyx for Professional Staffing solution, including:
- Journyx software: Web-based project, time and expense tracking software that allows you to automate cost accounting, measure work profitability, bill customers, and pay employees.
- Active Weekly Billing: Variable rates based on people who actually worked and used the Journyx system that week. No wasted money on unused licenses.
- ProStart implementation services: We will have your team up and running quickly.
- Integration to your accounting system: Your data is always totally synced with Journyx.
- Integration to payroll system
- Affintus subscription: Cloud software that helps you make better hiring decisions by matching applicants to jobs. (http://www.affintus.com/)
Journyx software can be embedded directly into your company’s portal, giving you complete control. Journyx helps you reduce the time spent on manual processes, helping you manage costs and increase cash flow.
This demo will showcase all the most useful features for payroll professionals within Journyx. You'll see how the following works:
- Importation of users and pay codes
- Data validation
- Automatic calculation of accrual balances and overtime
- Multi-level approval paths
- Decreased time to process payroll
- How to extract the exact data you need
- Options for accessing Journyx: in the cloud, on-premise and via mobile
- Seamless integration to popular payroll and accounting systems
It’s true: your business has the talent and ability to perform the contract work that you’ve been hired for. So how do you guarantee that you and the contracting agency are on the same page from the very start? No matter how well your proposal was written, there will be differences in interpretation. Join this webinar to learn how to structure a kickoff meeting, the politics of conducting the meeting, and what you need to ask for before everyone leaves the room.
Defense contracting is about two things: serving the ultimate end customer—the soldier, and securing your ability to continue that mission in the future. In this webinar, you will:
- Learn to hear the ‘secret code’ in what your defense customer is saying
- Discover the critical factor to successful project deliveries and proposals
- Understand simple keys to delivering happiness in the complexity of defense contracting
Have you ever considered outsourcing your finance & accounting? If not, perhaps you should. Outsourcing can not only provide better cash flow, accurate forecasts and more time, but also peace of mind for the small/medium-sized business owner.
- 1 of 4
- next ›