Inside Sales Representative
Are you driven to succeed? Passionate about sales? Interested in Business-to-Business (B2B) sales? Do you get excited about communicating with new prospects, understanding their business problems and helping them to solve them in a way that’s win-win? We’re looking for a smart, energetic, highly motivated person to help drive Journyx’s growth as an Inside Sales Representative.
Based in our headquarters in Austin, the Inside Sales Representative will work with the Journyx sales & marketing teams to grow the new customer pipeline, close deals, and meet/exceed the new customer acquisition goals of the organization.
All Journyx employees are required to read, understand, and apply all company processes and procedures and are also required to embody and uphold our core values.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creation/growth of new sales pipeline in support of sales goals
- Accurately and consistently documenting all sales activities in our CRM
- Adhering to all sales processes as outlined in sales process documentation
- Meet or exceed monthly pipeline creation and new bookings goals
- Bachelor’s degree or more
- 2-3 years experience with inside sales or business development
Skills & Attributes:
Key skills include specifically, but are not limited to, the following. Having all of these is not required; generally, the more of these a candidate has, the better the fit they are.
- Self-starter, organized, and goal-oriented
- Willingness to learn new things to deliver results
- An attitude of urgency in meeting commitments and goals
- Ability to learn and adapt to a solution sales-based process
- Ability to create new customer pipeline through prospecting and business development activities
- Experience with advancing new customer pipeline through to closure using an established sales workflow process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft CRM and Microsoft Dynamics is a big plus
- Ability to follow documented sales processes
Our Core Values:
We take our core values very seriously at Journyx, and we are deliberate about who joins and stays on our team based upon these values. Consider whether these values match who you are (or can be) and the type of team you want to join.
- Accountability – we each fully own our responsibilities and we share in the team’s successes and mistakes
- Fairness – we consistently act in good faith to provide real value to our clients and our colleagues
- Constructiveness – we address all problems optimistically and constructively