Since 1996, Journyx Has Paved the Way in Time Tracking and Resource Management
AUSTIN, TEXAS (September 14, 2012) – Journyx today celebrates its Sweet 16 anniversary, marking 16 years in the time tracking and resource management industry. Journyx’s first product, Timesheet, is used by thousands of customers to track time for payroll, billing and cost accounting, including 19 of the top 40 largest companies on the 2012 Fortune 500 list.
Journyx was founded in 1996 in Austin, Texas, by Curt Finch, who is still CEO today. Finch started Journyx with no money, investors or partners – only an idea. Finch believed that using time-tracking data to determine project profitability was a winning idea and something that companies were not doing – yet. Finch created the world’s first web-based timesheet application and the foundation for the current Journyx product offerings in 1997.
Finch founded Journyx on the premise that we should all strive to spend our time on things that matter. Journyx solutions help you invest your most precious commodity – time – wisely.
In the past 16 years, Journyx has developed:
- Timesheet: A timesheet and expense management solution that enables organizations to automate management of employee time and expenses.
- ProjectXecute: A cross-project resource management solution.
- Accountlink: A bi-directional interface that transfers data between Journyx and accounting platforms, such as QuickBooks and Microsoft Dynamics.
- Projectlink: An integration between Journyx and Microsoft Project or Project Server.
- Reportlink: A solution that dynamically syncs Microsoft Excel with Journyx data and creates graphically rich reports.
“In the past 16 years, we’ve seen our share of hardships but we’ve also seen our share of success,” said Curt Finch, CEO of Journyx. “We’ve weathered terrible economic conditions that caused the demise of countless other software companies. Through it all, we’ve refused to compromise on quality and we’ve continued to grow and provide our customers with software solutions that help them achieve higher profitability. It’s been an honor to lead Journyx for 16 years and I look forward to the next 16.”
About Journyx, Inc.
Journyx automates payroll, billing and cost accounting while easing management of employee time and expenses, and provides confidence that all resources are utilized correctly and completely. Founded in 1996, Journyx helps customers of every possible size maximize their profitability and productivity. Customers include Crate&Barrel, Schlumberger, Big Brothers Big Sisters, Callaway Golf and Honeywell.
- Online: https://journyx.com/
- Blog: https://journyx.com/blog
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/journyx
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/journyx-inc
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/journyxinc
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/journyx
# # #