Passionate about marketing? Interested in Business-to-Business (B2B) marketing? Ready to get into the dynamic world of marketing software? Do you get excited thinking about how to increase demand generation, web traffic, and conversions into sales leads? We’re looking for an energetic, detail-oriented entry-level/junior Marketing Associate to be a part of Journyx’s growth!
Based in our headquarters in Austin, the Marketing Associate will assist in all marketing initiatives for Journyx, including planning and execution of inbound/outbound lead generation marketing campaigns; website management; content creation; conference (trade show) coordination; market research; social media marketing; and reporting and analysis of marketing results.
All Journyx employees are required to read, understand, and apply all company processes and procedures and are also required to embody and uphold our core values.
Journyx Core Values
Accountability – we each fully own our responsibilities and we share in the team’s successes and mistakes
Fairness – we consistently act in good faith to provide real value to our clients and our colleagues
Constructiveness – we address all problems optimistically and constructively
What You’ll Be Doing
- Assist with the development and execution of outbound and inbound marketing strategies and campaigns
- Manage marketing automation activities and assist the management of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Assist with managing the Journyx web site
- Manage conference and tradeshow preparation
- Assist with creation of marketing collateral, including direct mail
- Assist with the creation of online content pieces, including the management of editorial calendars and freelance writers
- Perform research for assigned market development projects
- Assist with the management of digital marketing presence across:
- Paid search (AdWords and Bingads)
- Social media
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Assist with KPI measurement and reporting
- Assist with communications and public relations activities, such as writing and distributing press releases and coordinating speaking appearances
- Graphic design assistance a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related fields
- (Entry level) – 2 years of related experience
- Graphic design experience desired, but not required
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Commitment to excellence and personal accountability
Skills and Experience we value for this role
Key skills include specifically, but are not limited to, the following. Having all of these is not required, but generally, the more of these skills a candidate has, the better the fit they are.
- Basic understanding of various online and offline marketing strategies
- Organizational skills, including an ability to not only work diligently towards project deadlines, but change directions quickly as needed.
- Experience or understanding of using social media – Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc. – as a marketing tool
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced creative thinking skills applied to idea generation and problem solving
- Ability to handle multiple projects and strong attention to detail required
- General knowledge of marketing automation and CRM
- PhotoShop for graphic design
- SEO and AdWords
- MS Dynamics CRM (or similar CRM)
To apply, click below to send us your resume with cover letter.
Hiring Manager: Kari Foster, Director of Marketing