Ready to take your career to the next level? If you’re enthusiastic about B2B marketing and enjoy the challenges of full-funnel demand and lead generation, then we want to talk with you! We’re looking for an energetic, detail-oriented first-time or experienced Marketing Manager to help accelerate Journyx’s growth.
The Marketing Manager will be a generalist, responsible for managing the execution of planned marketing initiatives for Journyx, using both in-house and 3rd party resources. Activities include outbound and inbound demand gen and campaign management; client and product marketing/communications; marketing technology operations (including marketing automation, CRM, list generation, and analytics); website management; content ideation and creation; conference and event coordination; social media; interfacing with outside marketing vendors and consultants to optimize marketing channels; and reporting and analysis of marketing results.
This role will ideally be based at our Austin, TX headquarters; however, this person can work anywhere or on a flexible schedule as needed.
All Journyx employees are required to read, understand, and apply all company processes and procedures and are also required to embody and uphold our core values.
Journyx Core Values
Accountability – we each fully own our responsibilities and we share in the team’s successes and mistakes
Fairness – we consistently act in good faith to provide real value to our clients and our colleagues
Constructiveness – we address all problems optimistically and constructively
Skills/Experience We’re Looking For
Generally speaking, the more of the following skills you have, the better the fit you are for this role:
- Strong understanding of B2B marketing operations and the sales/marketing funnel, especially for selling software
- General knowledge of marketing tech tools, including marketing automation, CRM (bonus for experience specifically with Microsoft Dynamics CRM), email marketing, analytics, and advertising
- Strong understanding of marketing data and analytics to determine improvements and drive results
- Strong understanding of SEO and Google Ads best practices
- Experience with outbound campaign execution, including list research, generation, and management
- Website content management, ideally using WordPress
- Copywriting and editing, with excellent grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Strong organization/project management skills; ability to work independently once equipped with clarity on a definition of success and complete tasks and projects on time and successfully
- Basic graphic design skills using Photoshop
- Use of social media in B2B marketing, especially Twitter and LinkedIn
- Offline marketing channels, including events and direct mail
- Bachelor’s degree; degree in Marketing, Communications, or related fields highly preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience in B2B marketing; software or technology companies preferred
What success looks like
The specific parameters for each of these will be clarified upon hire, but here are the things we expect the successful candidate to achieve:
- The single most important metric of success is the delivery of enough pipeline to meet sales goals (specifics upon hire)
- Collaboration with reporting manager and consultants/vendors (already engaged) to design, implement, and facilitate effective, data-driven, full stack marketing strategies for Journyx based on agreed upon revenue and product goals
- Deliver a marked improvement in outcomes of our outbound program, i.e. improving our segmenting/targeting, lead data quality, and email/call tactics
- Improve marketing operations efficiency and clarity with adjustments to automation and CRM
- Become a voice of expertise within the company vis-à-vis market positioning
- Competitive base salary
- Company bonus plan based on achievement of individual and company goals
- Opportunity for equity participation (i.e. stock options) based upon performance
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Comprehensive insurance plans, including medical, dental, vision and company-paid basic life
- Paid time off, paid holidays and maternity/parental leave
- Monthly catered lunches
Job Type: Full time
Work Authorization: United States only
Journyx, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.
To apply, click below or email email@example.com to send us your resume with cover letter