Accelerate your career by joining the fun and growing Journyx team. Journyx helps companies throughout the world understand and optimize their businesses. We are looking for a Software Technical Support Engineer with an enthusiasm for technology and a commitment to individual excellence.
You will become a subject matter expert on the technical nuances of our product and its underlying software. The position is based at its headquarters in Austin, TX. The ultimate goal of this position is to ensure that our customer experience is best-in-class. In this company – and in this role – there’s ample room for professional growth in many directions, most especially in software development (actual coding).
All Journyx employees are expected to read, understand, and apply all company processes, and to embody and uphold our core values.
Journyx Core Values
- Accountability – we each fully own our responsibilities and we share in the team’s successes and mistakes
- Fairness – we consistently act in good faith to provide real value to our clients and our colleagues
- Constructiveness – we address all problems optimistically and constructively
What You’ll Be Doing
- Help customers solve technical issues within their Journyx system, via phone and email and track support cases in FreshDesk (our support software) Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Answer questions from customers about the features and capabilities of Journyx products
- Answer all Journyx cases escalated to you, taking responsibility for bug fixing and resolving cases in a manner that achieves customer satisfaction
- Develop customer relationships
- Communicate customer needs and wishes to our development and engineering team
- Assist Sales Representatives with support questions of a technical nature (backed up by Product Mgmt./Development)
- Excellent telephone mannerisms
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Background in electronics, networking, software, or other technical skills
- Strong general computer skills including the following
- Software install/uninstall
- Microsoft software including Word, Excel, etc.
- Ability to think logically and work through problems with diligence and patience
- Detail-oriented and proactive, able to excel in a small company environment
- Commitment to company core values by leading, acting and behaving in a manner consistent with these values
Skills and Experience we value for this role:
- 0-3 years of experience in a software support position.
- Four-year or associate degree in a STEM field preferred.
- Completion of coding bootcamp or desire to learn basic coding skills also preferred.
- Comprehensive insurance plans, including medical, dental, vision and company-paid basic life
- Paid time off, paid holidays and parental leave
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Monthly catered lunches
Job Type: Full-time
Work authorization: United States (Required)
Journyx, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.
To apply, click below or email firstname.lastname@example.org to send us your resume with cover letter.