Streamline your billing and payroll processes by using Journyx as a single point of entry for employee time tracking. Automatically sync the data with your financial systems for client invoicing and generating paychecks.
Get a solid handle on your billing process
- Streamline billing and payment cycles.
- Tailor your rates for individual clients, employee types, and projects.
- Get a quick overview of your team’s scheduled work through a Gantt chart interface.
- Easily account for billable and nonbillable time and expenses.
Know you’re paying employees the right amount
- Save hours of paperwork and let Journyx help with payroll time tracking and billing reconciliation.
- Take the pain out of negotiating invoices with contractor timesheet reports.
- Automatic data validation and custom rules take the frustration out of approving and correcting timesheets.
Keep your current payroll software and systems
- Journyx syncs with most other business applications so there’s no need to overhaul your existing systems.
- Maximize the value of your current billing and payroll software investments.
- Seamless integration with QuickBooks, Microsoft Dynamics, ADP, Paychex, SAP, Oracle, Sage Intacct, and more.
Results & Testimonials
Reduction in Processing Time
“Less time is spent getting through the month-end cycle… what used to take five to 10 business days now takes three to seven business days.”
-Jerry Davidson, Consultant, Align
Time Saved Every Week
“We save at least 2 hours every week because the time data is put in correctly the first time.”
-J.R. Carter, CEO, Intersys Consulting
Decrease in Non-Billable Hours
“[Journyx] allow us to accurately track project costs by tailoring the rate structure on a per-project basis, resulting in a 5 percent decrease in non-billable hours.”
-Shawn Lothrop, IT Director, Boston Engineering
RFA Engineering Significantly Reduces Payroll Time Using Journyx for Dynamics GP
We were able to eliminate manual PTO cards and most of our payroll entry time using Journyx for payroll time tracking. Additionally, our employees appreciate the ability to access Journyx virtually anywhere and not having to email in spreadsheets.
Parsons Brinckerhoff Streamlines and Simplifies Consultant Time Tracking With Journyx
Journyx more than met our expectations. We were able to shave a week and a half off of our normal invoicing cycle. This time savings equals $5 to $6 thousand dollars a month versus our previous method.
Other Helpful Resources
01. How to Stop Revenue Leakage with Better Time Tracking
If your business is using outdated systems or not precisely tracking certain elements of its finances, you could be letting potential revenue slip away. This report explains how you can utilize a better time tracking solution to gain valuable insights into where your organization is spending time and money, so you can make smarter, more informed decisions.
02. Should Payroll be Under HR or Finance?
The payroll function has some aspects that are clearly financial and some that involve dealing with employees on confidential and personal matters. Internally classifying your teams depends on the structure of your organization. With HR and Finance working hand in hand, you can ensure that your largest resource and expense is spent wisely.
03. Project Costing for Maximum Profitability
Automating your project costing processes is the best thing your company can do to improve accuracy in forecasting projects and allocating resources. It is essential that companies have a web-based system in place to house project, cost and profitability data. Without this, it is difficult for organizations to understand and improve the numerous time and project-related variables that affect a company’s profitability.