Journyx 12 introduces a brand-new user experience with timesheets that make time tracking easier than ever
AUSTIN, TEXAS (July 9, 2019) – Journyx announces today the launch of Journyx 12, featuring an extraordinarily designed interface that mirrors how employees work today and into the future, AI-powered automated tracking, and easy tools that provide business leaders with the information to make more informed, data-driven decisions.
The nature of work is changing, and Journyx is adapting to meet the needs of an increasingly mobile and global workforce. Journyx 12 is the most significant change to its project time and expense tracking software platform in the company’s 23-year history.
Journyx continues to innovate around artificial intelligence, with AI-driven, automated time tracking that makes the cumbersome task of filling out a timesheet as easy as possible for employees, while improving the precision of the time information.
Global, Mobile, Fluid, Data-Driven
“The way that people work is changing dramatically, and we‘ve witnessed this firsthand over the last 23 years,” says Lance Ellisor, Chief Operating Officer at Journyx.
How is the nature of work evolving?
- It’s becoming more global, meaning business is being conducted across the globe, in real time, 24 hours a day and seven days a week.
- Employees are more mobile and doing their work from any location and on any device.
- Work is more fluid, which means that it starts and stops based on business needs rather than a fixed schedule and requires greater agility to move between projects and tasks.
- More of the decisions made are data-driven, and therefore companies have a greater need for clear, actionable business information, easily and on-demand.
“Based on these changes, Journyx has itself evolved in several ways to adapt,” says Ellisor.
- Journyx’s cloud-based time tracking platform serves a workforce that needs to access and share data around the world and around the clock.
- Journyx’s new mobile app, which itself will sport a brand–new interface when it is released in August, provides ease and effective mobile time tracking capabilities on any Android or iOS device.
- By providing a set of smart connections to applications used every day, such as Microsoft Exchange for Outlook and Jira, Journyx gives employees the tools to move from task to task fluidly and track time to those tasks easily.
- Journyx gives companies access to powerful graphical reports and dashboards, allowing them to obtain clear, actionable insights from their employee time data and share it easily across the organization.
Looking to the Future
“We’re very excited about this new chapter in the history of Journyx,” says Curt Finch, Founder and CEO of Journyx. “Our core purpose is to improve lives by giving organizations and their employees clarity on the value they bring to the world, and that drives how we develop our products.
“Journyx 12 and the features we develop using AI is a prime example of this, and I’m extremely proud of what our team has created,” he continues. “I also look forward to what the future has in store, as we still have a lot up our sleeves. Stay tuned!”
To learn more about what Journyx 12 has to offer, watch this recent webinar recording “Journyx 12 Preview: Changing the Way We Work for Good”.
About Journyx, Inc.
Journyx is changing the way companies measure productivity and profitability with smarter project time tracking. By integrating with a suite of key business applications, such as Microsoft Dynamics, Project, Excel, and Exchange, Journyx provides companies with a single source of truth for time information. Journyx cloud-based platform features AI-driven timesheets, flexible accrual calculations, multi-level approvals, mobile entry, and data validation. Since 1996, Journyx has provided web-based time and expense tracking solutions for hundreds of companies around the world. For more information, visit www.journyx.com.
# # #