Assign/reassign tasks with a single click, or automate the process with your ERP data. See real-time resource availability to optimize project work.
Gain better management control and early detection of issues so you can fight fires before they start.
Monitor your team’s capacity and forecast resource costs ahead of time so you’ll always know if a project is on budget before you start.
Manage Your Workforce & Budget with Confidence
PX makes project monitoring and reporting easier and more efficient. Plus, you get insight into profitability for each project. That means you can accurately plan your time, budget, and margins—and see all your associated project costs and forecast project financials—in one convenient location.
Features & Benefits
What can you do with Journyx PX Resource Management?
- Enterprise resource management software to visually track resource usage across projects or non-project activities.
- Gain clearer insight into resource allocation so you know where and when your people will be used for every project, every time.
- Get a quick overview of your peoples’ scheduled work through a Gantt chart interface.
- Plan around vacation schedules and personnel availability using project resource tracking.
- Search for and assign available resources, forecast and assess the financial impact of your project resource allocations, and create requisitions for additional resources.
- Manage your workforce for complex, deadline-oriented projects, as well as smaller projects, on-demand service requests, administrative work, and leave time—all in one system.
- Confidently assign the right personnel to the right work by tracking productivity and performance.
- Minimize potential burnout with improved resource planning, to make sure your people are not underutilized or overused.
- Boost the value of your contractors and employees by choosing the best skills for mission critical jobs.
- Construct project plans with a listing of tasks, their start and end times, cost and work estimates, and assignments.
- Prevent project and budget disasters by reviewing schedules in real time.
- Make better business decisions on project status based on real-time data.
- Track project time and expenses across devices with mobile entry for iOS and Android.
- View requests for additional time from team members.
- Get the project time and resource data you need to accurately define your project scope and estimate costs at a glance.
- Monitor your project resources and budgets and gain greater control over your costs.
- Make better, quicker decisions about which projects will be more likely to succeed or fail – and make crucial adjustments where necessary.
- Manage current and past timesheets, expenses, and custom entries, plus upload receipt images from your mobile device.
- Make confident business decisions on project status based on real-time data.
- View project, time, and expense reports, actuals vs. estimates, hours by activity, total cost, and more.
- Integrate Journyx PX data with your ERP system and/or Microsoft Project for more accurate and efficient project accounting.
- Export data into Microsoft Excel for even more custom reporting.
- Gain greater insight into the status of projects with detailed reports, with the flexibility to show metrics that are most relevant in your business.
Best-in-Class User Interface
Journyx has the versatility to track and report on employee time for any business situation—from the simple to complex.
With PX, you can leverage our core time tracking solution plus resource capacity planning to better schedule and monitor projects based on your team’s availability, forecast project costs, and plan future resource capacity to keep everyone in the know.
What Our Customers Say
At Journyx, we truly care about our customers and their success. Our goal is to make the complex easy for your employees and provide you with the best value possible.
“Our costs associated with the maintenance of our time and accounting systems are down. The average length of time required to approve a timecard has been reduced by 25%.”Shawn LothropIT Director
“We were able to shave a week and a half off of our normal invoicing cycle. This time savings equals $5 to $6 thousand dollars a month versus our previous method.”Allyson StavronLead Cost Engineer