Journyx provides an ideal solution for pharmaceutical R&D project time and expense tracking. Our software has been successfully implemented at some of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world, allowing them to:
Journyx for Pharmaceutical Companies
- Track all types of time – including project and non-project (or billable and non-billable) time, overtime, and leave time – and other expenses associated with R&D activities
- Measure work profitability associated with R&D activities through better project cost accounting
- Integrate with accounting, payroll, project management, and clinical trial management systems, so your data is continuously synced and up-to-date, saving you time on cost accounting processes
- Quickly and easily report on time spent on R&D activities for various cost centers, tax credits, collaboration partners, and more
- Simplify the process for claiming R&D tax credits
Save Time and Money with Better R&D Time Tracking and Reporting Tools
According to PhRMA, the average time to develop a drug is more than 10 years, and the average cost (including failures) is $2.6 billion. With such a huge amount of time and money spent, it’s imperative to make sure it’s all tracked as accurately as possible to determine the true costs of pharmaceutical research and development.
Our richly-featured time tracking and reporting solution delivers actionable insights into research project forecasting and actual costs, with real-time dashboards, analytics, and other useful tools. Journyx software is purpose-built for time tracking, so to maximize its value to you, we have created smooth two-way integrations with many of the most commonly used enterprise software packages, including ERPs (accounting software), project software, and Microsoft Excel.