In case you haven’t heard the bad news, Intuit announced about a month ago that they are discontinuing Quickbooks Time Tracker & Time and Billing Manager effective December 1st. This only gives customers 60 days to do the impossible: pull all of their company data from the product, and find and implement a brand new time tracking solution.
While this is undoubtedly causing major panic among the many customers that relied on Time Tracker, Journyx has good news:
Journyx is ready to help and able to get you back up and running quickly.
In fact, we are offering former Intuit customers a special package: The Zero-Stress Time Tracking Package starting at only $8 per user, per month + one-time Quickbooks setup fee of $995.
Journyx offers the following features to keep your company running smoothly:
1) Time and expense feature: easy-to-use time tracking, vacation requests, reimbursement tracking. Journyx is the first company to provide Web-based time-tracking and it shows in our robust time tracking offering.
2) Resource scheduling: visually track resource usage across projects and non-project activities, making sure all resources are being used effectively and within budget.
3) Billing and payroll: Journyx takes care of all of your billing and payroll needs. And we seamlessly integrate with Quickbooks, as well as Microsoft Dynamics GP, ADP, Paychex, SAP and Oracle.
4) Reporting: Journyx will provide you the right data so you can make the right decisions. Our customers trust us to give them the data they need for their analysis and decision making.
5) Integration with Outlook and other email platforms.
If you were abandoned by Intuit, you can rest easy. Journyx will help you make the transition without loss of data and without any additional headaches. Customers who trust Journyx include Crate&Barrel, Schlumberger, Big Brothers Big Sisters, Callaway Golf and Honeywell.
Contact the Journyx Sales team at (512) 637-8620 to find out how we can help you. Tell us if you were an Intuit customer!